• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Vanamburg m series 153 tunnel (new)

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
Had this sold once and took it off but now its back. Brand new will fit any M series 153". Still has the plastic on the aluminum. comes with tube kit to re-route the cooling into the foot rails and rear heat exchanger. Built straight with no kick up in the middle so it is slightly different than your standard m tunnel. Have already done a couple m chassis this way and it works good. Retail is 1500$ on this tunnel
Asking 900$

DSCN0001.jpg DSCN0002.jpg

K
Nov 1, 2008
Tunnel

Had this sold once and took it off but now its back. Brand new will fit any M series 153". Still has the plastic on the aluminum. comes with tube kit to re-route the cooling into the foot rails and rear heat exchanger. Built straight with no kick up in the middle so it is slightly different than your standard m tunnel. Have already done a couple m chassis this way and it works good. Retail is 1500$ on this tunnel
Asking 900$

Please call me or send me a # to work out shipping details and if you can powder coat it for me?
Mike @ 780-799-5601

B

Boondock Junkie

Dec 8, 2007
Still Available????

Is the tunnel still available? If so where are you located. Im in Denver Colorado. Let me know.

K
Nov 1, 2008
M-7 Tunnel

Asking 900$
Please send me a # I can get a hold of you at.

Thanks...

Mike

780-799-5601

Premium Features