• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

trails head lodge

J

jr_amsoil

Dec 6, 2007
bismarck, nd
i seen an another website that trailshead is getting a webcam for this season. they dont have links or much info yet though. figured id clue yall in on that.

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
I read that too, about time they got a webcam.

Now we can watch the PLP's jump the snowbanks all day, every day, not just in person. LOL

M
Nov 26, 2007
This is what I get:

Axis Media Control
The AXIS Media Control, which enables you to view live image streams in Microsoft Internet Explorer, could not be registered on your computer

Damn it....I wanna see ttttoooooooooooo

EDIT: Can anyone help my puter stupid a$$???

Last edited:
M
Nov 26, 2007
Is there a pop up near the top of the IE window when you try to view the webcam?

Ya there is. It says something about click here to download. And I do, then I get the pop up saying to "install" and I click that, and I get the message posted above in my other post..

Thanks for helping

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
mm700.. same here.. although I wont be able to see the super cool people jump... haha.. I can see what its doing in the hills from my doorstep.. :D

S
Feb 11, 2008
Moorhead, MN
I got the same error, and I am running Vista. I did a little research and it said to go to Start , all programs, find the IE line, right click and say to run as administrator. I then went to the trailshead site and was able to load and see the snow banks.

Good luck, can't wait to see it in daylight.

M
Nov 26, 2007
I got the same error, and I am running Vista. I did a little research and it said to go to Start , all programs, find the IE line, right click and say to run as administrator. I then went to the trailshead site and was able to load and see the snow banks.

Good luck, can't wait to see it in daylight.

THANKS!!! It worked.

EDIT: sorry for the temporary hijacking of your thread..you may now continue:)

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
good info samatt, vista has some security features that can be a pain in the butt. They are there for a reason though. Glad to see you got it working.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Ya, I am watching the guys unloading across the road. There is also a few driving threw the lodge parking lot .....is it stil hunting season out there??

Premium Features