• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

wheres the snow???

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
man turkeyday is coming soon and the forcast is not looking the most snow friendly:( will have to do some more modding if i can't ride soon. think i'm gonna port the old challenger while i'm waiting on feedback for the powerclaw. maybe i'll polish it too if i have the time...

C
Jan 18, 2004
Merrill Oregon
man turkeyday is coming soon and the forcast is not looking the most snow friendly:( will have to do some more modding if i can't ride soon. think i'm gonna port the old challenger while i'm waiting on feedback for the powerclaw. maybe i'll polish it too if i have the time...

Polish????? I'll be there in two hours and let you practice on my 09-M :D
Don't worry... The snow will come. I remember the wife and I riding northern Ca last december in only 2 ft. The next weekend was the 21 and our yearly aniversery ride at diamond lake and man did we have a tonof powder then..:eek:

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
catfreak, polishing of 09's is prohibited, may make your sled even lighter!!! you've got to give the rest of us some kind of chance!!! for some strange reason thought this weekend was t-day weekend. since its not until next weekend am hoping for at least a nice road ride! i think the end of elk season is near so hopefully no tire ruts:)

24drnkz

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bend, OR
I must have had to much fun this summer because I can't even remember when I starting riding last year:(:confused:.......However I do know it ended up being one hell a year!:D

It will come, trust me:beer;

reed4rmk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Clackamas, OR
Patience, smatience! It's time to mount up and ride! Oh wait a second. One sled is in the shop and the other I need to put shocks on. OK, I can wait a little bit more. I do believe that it is coming though.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
patience, we don't need no stinkin' patience:) if good things come to those of us who wait what about the rest of us who can't wait??? are we subject to a lifetime of early season low-snow shoot outs;) like to see cresswell as your location, that means maybe i'll have a couple of weekends this year not looking for someone to ride with??? heres a pic of me and noodles at the bottom of roberts mt. where are you noodles??? tell tedd to start eating his wheaties early this year!!!

Last edited:
O
Dec 6, 2007
Oregon City
Have you tried having a couple of beers and going outside for the snow dance, just don't do it in front of Johnny Law! Hope it works, won't be home till Christmas and will need to ride before '08 is over.

Premium Features