• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

North Summit Braves win 2A State title

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
AGAIN Back to back champs!! The 4 Richins boys are my cousins they all played very well! All walked off the field under their own power. What a great game! BTW it was the boys senior year!!

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Yep good boys all of em. Great season shoulda beat Manti at Manti. Up the creek is that Chalk or lost? Whats your name? Do you ride?

M
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
We lost to Alta 21 to 20 in the quarters:mad: Shoulda won! woulda smoked syracuse and faced bingham in the championship! we went into half with a score of 20 to 7 and then the second half our coach made some real questionable calls, he was calling the game like not to lose, instead of trying to win. running the ball every play! playing conservative! you can't do that against a offense like alta.

Bigrock33

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
AGAIN Back to back champs!! The 4 Richins boys are my cousins they all played very well! All walked off the field under their own power. What a great game! BTW it was the boys senior year!!

Congrats to the Braves and Kev's cousins, the Richin boys. Damn good athletic family. Nothing funner than small town championship high school football IMO.

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
I follow both programs (Alta North Summit) High school athletics is some great family entertainment!! Go support your local team it will be fun I promise!

Mak...yea it was close. I hate clock killers I've seen them bust alot.

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Kip were you at the game!! What a come back! I hope the Hawks have a little something about for the minners.

Premium Features