• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Suprised no one has posted this here...NEW Sno-x track in Elk River!!!

You heard me right...the website needs a little more info; I am waiting for a reply back on practice pricing as well as rental rates on tek-vests and racing starter kits.

the website is: [URL="http://www.erxmotorpark.com/index.html"]http://www.erxmotorpark.com/index.html[/URL]

Here is the first email I got with more info...

Glad to hear you are excited about ERX.

This facility was designed for people like you who are new to the sport and want to ride and a professionally built and maintained snocross track. We will be having open practice times three days per week starting next Wednesday the 19th. Although we are making snow it is weather permitting.

I would not be afraid to give this racing thing a shot either. We will have a handful of TekVests available for rent and we are allowing the use of a motocross styled chest protector as long as it has both front and back protection. In addition, we will be offering starter kits at the track on race days where a guy like you can purchase a bib, race numbers for the sled, and a helmet patch for a small fee.

Thanks again for your interest in ERX and let me know if you have any other questions.

Steve

T
Dec 26, 2007
Minnesota
No kidding

For being that new I haven't even heard or seen any advertising about it.
I did know about it though. I have the web address in my Fav's

Will they make snow there for the season. Or rely on mother nature for the white fluff.
Do you work there?'

Later

Last edited:
What the hell !!!!......Now I'm going by there every weekend too the farm . This is off 169 as it says...Right !Could it be just north of town in some old gravel pit by chance ........I'll be keeping the eyes wide open and look for it !!!! in the morning and coming home on sunday ! BTW way nick we are about 15 or so mins from there , will have ta get ya out too the farm this year for sure for some top end testing .....later

T

TurboM700

Nov 26, 2007
St. Anthony MN
Practice starts this weekend. I belive it in the old gravel pit the Sporttech bought. Priceis 90 dollars per day and Its from noon to 5 practice a little step if you ask me.

B
Jun 27, 2008
Minnesota
Practice starts this weekend. I belive it in the old gravel pit the Sporttech bought. Priceis 90 dollars per day and Its from noon to 5 practice a little step if you ask me.

I had heard prices from a racer friend of mine but 90 does not ring a bell, I think preping the sled and rider if trail ready might get a little spendy if your going to do both.

Its $75 for a day per rider and then $15 for a liability insurance fee and that is pretty cheap if you ask me for something that is about 3 hrs closer than any other snocross track. You can go to either Quadna mt. park or Planet X and pay $100. So your saving $$ and time by going to ERX.

I have rode there and it is a very well laided out track and they have made plenty of snow.

Premium Features