• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BIG THANKS to the Utah Avalanche Center, The Boondockers Crew and Team T.S.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Thanks a ton to Craig Gordon and the rest of the great peeps from the Utah Avalanche Center for the good times last night and for the Excellent work they do to help keep us sledders safe.

Another Big THANKS to the Boondockers Crew, Dan , Phatty, Ryan, you're all class acts and great hosts. The flick was awesome once again on the big screen.:beer;

Not sure who or if anyone was there for team Thunderstruck but thanks for the Movie and swag.

Thanks to all that threw down for the raffle prizes. Once again I walk away with my arms loaded with a bunch of sweet vids, calenders, and gift certificates.

It was nice to see some old faces and put some new ones to names.:beer;:beer;

Cheers to all!!:wine::beer;:wine::beer;:wine::beer;

M

madsigntist

Dec 19, 2007
Lehi, UT
www.summitsigns.biz
X2 on the Thanks.
Good Movies, Good Peoples, Good beer and grub, Good Times!
Thanks to everyone who put this together. And extra thanks to all the sponsors. I walked away with some cool swag!
I hope that we all helped the UAC a little bit. What they do is a thankless job, but we all appreciate it!

Now, would it just freakin snow, please?

G

GMCRMK

Nov 28, 2007
SL,UT - IP,ID
Ditto

Well said BossRev! My thanks too.

Dan-Boondockers gave away a ton of DVD's. Thanks. If I knew who you where I would have thanked you personally. It would be nice if it's done again next year (pretty pleeease) to have someone point out who everybody is so the peeps doing the hard work can get some spotlight and also those not in the know (me) can see who everybody is.

Either way it was cool. Thanks also to RMS for their efforts.

PS Boondokers V was great. TS7 was cool too.

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah USA
more props and two BIG thumbs up to all who worked to put last nites shindig together!! had a great time.

craig & UAC, another big thanks for all your hard work all season long!

dan, phatty - once again, the flic was awesome! ryan, good to meet ya.

big thanks to all who supported by donating the cool stuff i won!! ;)

look forward to seein a bunch of ya on the mtn this year....

D
Nov 27, 2007
Thanks to everyone who made it last night! We were able to raise some much needed funds for the avalanche center. We are incredibly lucky to have someone like Craig Gordon in our area. I know his avalanche forecasts have saved me a lot of guess work and undoubtedly made our backcountry rides much safer.

This wouldn't have happened without the Rocky Mountain Sledders, Dave and Pam Madsen devote countless hours of their time every year to organizing the movie night and avalanche awareness ride. Huge thanks to all of the sponsors, these companies contributed great raffle prizes and covered the cost of the event-

Klim
Scott
The Edge Motorsports
Rocky Mountain Snowmobile
The Utah Snowmobile Association
Rocky Mountain Sledders
Net Sleds

Utah Avalanche Center

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
I tried to post a similar thread last night but the codeen (sp) must have got the best of me, its probably in swap meet somewhere?

Like Boss said it was good to see some of the "oldtimers" who dont frequent the 4M.

It was good to see good friends sledding aside I had more friends there at one time than Ive had anywhere anytime! Good peeps.

Ron & Dub howd you two get such cool ladies?:face-icon-small-dis

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
I dont wear underwear so I dont have a drawer, my wifes purse hmm. That is a black hole I dont know what is in there I've never got close enough to look in.

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
Kudos to Craig Gordon and crew! Also thanks to Boondockers and Thunderstruck for helping put on the event! Good to see my buds and put a few new faces to 4m names

Now....SNOW dammit!!!!

Premium Features