• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski Defender

B
I'm posting this for a friend...

http://www.sandbergsnowmobileskicovers.com
Description In my 10+ years of snowmobiling and working in a snowmobile dealership as a technician, I saw what can and does happen to snowmobiles. One consistent problem was the cracking, fading from exposure to the elements, coupled with the dirt and debris that accumulated on the skis during storage. I saw this with factory and aftermarket performance skis. My own skis have small cracks developing in them after two (2) seasons of storage on the trailer, not to mention the fading that is occurring. For those of us who have to store our sleds on the trailer outside, the covers today only offer protection to the body, not the ski. We have developed a solution.

Ski Defender ® covers are hitting the market. Ski Defender ® covers protect snowmobile skis from exposure to harsh elements while snowmobiles are stored between use. They are easy to install, made of lightweight UV and water resistant material, and fit most aftermarket and OEM skis.

With todays economy customers are stretching their dollars as far as they can. Ski Defender covers help lengthen the appearance and life of the skis. Sandberg Snowmobile Ski Covers is always looking for reputable dealers to carry Ski Defender ®.

Regards,

Mark Sandberg

Sandberg Snowmobile Ski Covers
4801 Laguna Blvd. Suite 105-128
Elk Grove Ca. 95758
(916) 813-6384

Premium Features