• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled trailers on sale at Trailer World in Tumalo

T
Apr 1, 2008
Bend, OR
This is a vendor message - Not private sale - Just want to make that clear.

Come into Trailer World Bend in Tumalo and say you saw my post on the snowest forum and we'll give you 10% off any snow trailer in stock, and even more on the Aluma 12' tilt-decks (great trailers, we just have too many of them). We have 12' tilts, 12' drive-on drive-off, 14' (3-place) drive-on drive-off and 2-place and 4-place enclosed trailers.

I can also special order Mirageenclosed trailers if you would like one of those, they are pretty loaded but i don't have any in stock.

We carry Aluma open trailers and CargoMate enclosed snow trailers.

Oh, almost forgot, we have pickup box sled decks as well. Standard and expandable side models, swing by and check out our demo.

Give me a call at 389-9849 for latest stock and pricing. Also take a look at our website Trailer-World.com.

-Troy

drive-on_snowmobile_trailers.jpg

snowbirdmain.jpg

loading.jpg

E
Nov 26, 2007
oregon
Troy,

Nice to see you on here. :D

Props to you as a dealer who stands behind what they sell. Here's one happy customer.

Does the old man you bought the place from still ride? Holy Moley, he and your dad can flat ride!!!

T
Apr 1, 2008
Bend, OR
Thank you. Yeah Gary and my dad are still trying to get buried just as hard as ever.

I'm trying to figure out who "eludnu" could be and i'm not coming up with anything! Who are you?

E
Nov 26, 2007
oregon
I'm trying to figure out who "eludnu" could be and i'm not coming up with anything! Who are you?

Ha! This should be fun.

1.) I learned from riding with your Dad how to crack off half mile wheelies at well over 100. (All legally performed on a race track, naturally. :rolleyes:) But I'm way closer to your age than his. He can still kick my tail on anything with a throttle though.

2.) I know you like to snow shoe, but I won't tell anyone on this site as it's members are not generally sophisticated enough to operate anything without a throttle. :D

3.) And you run a great little Oregon business that promotes a sport I love.

Cheers to you and the family.

Happy guessing.

P
Nov 26, 2007
Eugene, Or.
More thumbs up for Troy @Trailer World. Any one looking for a trailer should at least give him a call. He's a great guy that deserves a shot at your business.
Troy, I thought you bought a Polaris last season. Is that SkiDoo yours also?
:beer;:beer;:beer; CHEERS!

T
Apr 1, 2008
Bend, OR
Eludnu: John M. from Salem?

Powderkeg: No, the Ski Doo in the shot is not mine, that's the manufacturer's picture, not sure whose sled it is. I'm riding an '03 800RMK this year. Looking for a 159" series 4 track to put on it if anyone happens to have one laying around in their garage!

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Premium Features