• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Upper huffman 11/08/08

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
uppahuff.jpg

08.jpg

rt1000domination.jpg

area51freak.jpg

Had a good first ride with Freak and ACmtnCat.. Carnage Free.
Looks to be a great base, I hope this weeks storms drop a ton on us.

Last edited:
H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
Damn im pissed off, why is tim on the old iron????

Nice Sticker on Freaks Sled

Anyone want to take an early ride on Mon, i got to be in the office at 1:00PM......so its gonna be an early one

Im all over U Huff on monday

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
and Tims # 1 ride is still at Cutlers

what on earth coulda happened?.....he needs more heat tape;)

Freak - you got that thing boosted yet? the black trim on the white shield has to go.....i ordered 2Cool headlight vents and got a great deal on a Diamond S hood from a buddy who wrecked it last year, only $150 for the hood.....so the over priced $80 head light vents may not be needed....i might sell em

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
the white trim doesnt bug me near as bad as the white bumper. If I would have been going for looks I would have bought the dragon. all I know is the stickers were ***ly. now if I had 30 mins to actually work on the thing....

D

Dabull

Nov 26, 2007
utah
if you have something to ride it is....got to get busy and do something about that

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
The RT hasn't skipped a beat.:D It felt like 400+ hp out there today.

Daves just lucky the Freakmobile wasn't in action today.

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
How the *****cat Dave? I cant mon. Freak want to go tues, I better make that or I might get bumped off his speed dial.

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
dont tell anyone but I was kinda having 2nd thoughts about the sledecision this year.... was kinda jonsing for a dragon. IM SORRY, but the cat power was ehhhh and the handling on the trail was just plain awful. Not to mention the POS seat. I think new skis would help but I hate spending money on skis. Hopefully when I get to throw it around in the pow this will change. Then when the compressor goes on its supposed to come to life so we'll see.

Last edited:
Premium Features