• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Price of Fuel in ND

K

kssnow987

Dec 4, 2007
Arlington, WA
I'm going to be headed through ND in (2) weeks, on I94, and was wondering where the best (cheapest) spots are to buy diesel. I have a 90 gallon transfer tank plus the factory tank. Thanks for the help. K-

K

kssnow987

Dec 4, 2007
Arlington, WA
That's a cool site. It will come in handy for our drive. I can make it about 800 miles between both tanks. Looks like fuel is pretty cheap in MN as well.

R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
In jamestown its 3.04 right now but that can change anytime they feel like it. Steele is always the best place it seems they are always the cheapest.
X2 on the Steele fill, pay cash and you get another 10 cents off.

Just don't fill in Bismarck here, we are always higher than anywhere else, no idea why when we have a refinery right across the river....

N
Jun 3, 2008
ND/MN
Just like the other guys said Steele is good, I would also try the truck stop at the Sterling exit. It's west of Steele about 20 miles on I-94. Got alot of fuel at both this summer when I was trucking. Just call ahead to both and see which is lower.

Gotta love the 75mph speed limit taking you straight through ND. It kils the mpg's but feels good to go that fast. LEGALLY!!!

D
Nov 20, 2005
i live in nebraska my sis lives in jamestown she did say that diesel is higher there than here...i just paid 2.56 per gal saturday for diesel.... iknow gas is cheaper in wyoming and colorado than in nebraska but not sure on the diesel over there.
al

Premium Features