• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Utah snow!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Last edited:
W
Aug 20, 2008
utah
is it bad to break your sled in when its just pow, sounds like they have a couple feet up there? as long as i can vary the throttle without pinning it to much will i be ok? i want to ride tommorrow

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
is it bad to break your sled in when its just pow, sounds like they have a couple feet up there? as long as i can vary the throttle without pinning it to much will i be ok? i want to ride tommorrow

You get off the road playin in the fluff and BREAK might be the only word you use.:eek: I try to pay close attention to which meadows are rockless when I'm out during the summer.

G

girlpowder

Well I'm home and its still dumping. I'm guessing we have 10 inches or so. Yippieeeee!!!! I get to go and start up the snow blower and let the snow FLY!! Sorry honey, I can't wait for you to get home. I love SNOW!:D:D

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Alta's reporting 37" now...

I would ride the roads up there, but never ever get off the road this time of year... game over for sure. Need at least 5-6 feet of solid base up there to venture off trail

oh wait i still need a sled :(

Here are the snow depths at Trial Lake 15 plus inches with more to come.
I'm picking up Puff the Dragon on Friday (Evanston Wy). Might be a good break in road ride from the cabin.
http://www.wcc.nrcs.usda.gov/nwcc/sntl-datarpt.jsp?site=828&days=7&state=UT

GP taking kids to school:

Congrats SH, I'm assuming Bridgerland? I'm picking up the Escape on Sat. in Rock Springs. Going to be hard NOT to start breakin on the UB motor and see if it was worth it. I'm told there may be enough to road ride north of Kemmerer, we'll have to see how timing goes for a ride.

Let it snow ........

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
As of right now in Ogden Valley, sunny and clear.
Not much on the ground if any but it looks to be at 6k and higher.
Power Mt had about 7 inches on the ground this morning.

Patience, it will soon come like last year and then "I hate shoveling and blowing snow everyday"

Premium Features