• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Romper Room

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town
The page we've all been waiting for....a spot for the bashing of what ever Cali rider you want to bash on! LOL
Given the recent comments from Smasher, Phatty, Anthony, Puddles, Shane and the complaints of some....I have started this thread...Have at it boys & girls

All in good fun....If you are easily offended...don't even think about posting

Last edited:
S

Stephy

Jan 11, 2008
Whew, thanks for asking me to come on over...I thought I was going to bite my tongue right off trying not to poach that thread anymore.....let it begin....oh and AO....give me your best.....shot!
Phatty.....don't you dare, remember the threats !!!:)
Ohhhhh when did this Canadian chica get sooooo bossy???:p

S

Stephy

Jan 11, 2008
WHAT:eek::eek: you better think before filling in those missing letters.....but bring it...I can take it...;) oh oh both words I'm thinking of fit....

S

Stephy

Jan 11, 2008
Well from the amount of PM's I've gotten congratulating me on my digs at AO, I think I might be able to hang....if not I can always run I guess !

Last edited:
S

Stephy

Jan 11, 2008
LOL....I'm just going to sit here and be a good girl....not say a word....:face-icon-small-ton

S
May 16, 2008
Reno
LOL B!TCHES B!TCHES B!TCHES hello Clinton that was so funny about my mom HAHAHA dude bra. Lets see there is still no SNOW where the hell is it they are already ridding in AK what the hell. MARK MARK MARK MARK MARK MARK I am glad to see that you are not full of yourself. But yes you are the greatest at holding your throttle wide open and going up a straight shoot trully amazing. I think Shane and I said quote "power does not = skill it must be really hard to hold a two inch peace of black plastic to a rubber grip solid (meaning wide open) for a min and thirty seconds. WEEEEEWH. Why do you feel the need to talk trash to me thought we were buds you come out busting my balls geeeeessss.

To Chuncks aka (puddles) really dude is that all you got is AO needs a chair because he is short go munch a nar bar and think of some new material. That is so dumb it makes Shanes spelling look insanly cool.

For Shane oh yeah you know what I am thinking about. You know to AO oh boy oh boy wow need a cold shower.......

Smasher out

F
May 2, 2008
quincy ca
steph welcome to the dark side !
AO i can not wait till the first ride im going to make you pss your pants when im
just toyin witya then blow by you and roost the **** out of you
smash at least you will give my motor time to cool off while we are waiting for your stock pos!

the bee hive is going to take down what ever gets in front of them

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Yo Shane-o, Wanna put a wager on that??? Say a particular family member???

Looks like we already scared off the Canadian chick. That's cool, she rides a Ski-Doo anyways!!!!

S

Stephy

Jan 11, 2008
Not so lucky....I'm still here....sometimes I just sit back and listen and wait to pounce....do not insert cougar remark here !!:face-icon-small-dis I have so many things running through my head right now but all I can think of is a magnifying glass.....really???? :eek:
Thanks for the welcome guys and AO....ya I ride a Doo (I could ask if you'd like help getting on)...it makes me HAPPY, especially when they show up in crates at the house:p Perks of the job.. lucky girl....

Last edited:
Premium Features