For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Polaris: Product Reviews and Installations Share YOUR review of products you purchased and installed
Announcements in Forum : Polaris: Product Reviews and Installations

07-21-2013 until 08-21-2022
Currently: CONTEMPLATING: "Laughter is gods hand on a troubled world.".
Thanked 9,379 Times in 4,158 Posts
mountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond repute
>>>>>>>>>>FOR SALE, WTB, WTT, "WHATS IT WORTH" & GROUP BUYS AND PROMOTIONS<<<<<<<<<<

I've received emails and PM's asking me about "Group Buys" and promotions.

A Group Buy here on SnoWestOnline.com would be a situation where a normal member (non vendor or mfg) personally collects orders from other members. That member then uses those orders to negotiate a better price with the Vendor/Mfg for HIS/HER "Group" of buyers.

Here is an example of a viable "Group Buy"

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/s...d.php?t=269222

A promotion that has the words "Group Buy" in the title is still a promotion, and from the rules that were handed down to me by Harris Publications is that non-advertisers cannot run promotions or open sales programs on the forums outside of the swapmeet.

If a members wants to become a group buy manager, maintain a thread and collect the funds and negotiate a group buy... as a member, you are welcome to do that as long as you are not attached to the business of the vendor or Mfg.

If you are a vendor/MFG and you want to offer an EXCLUSIVE "SnoWestOnline ONLY" promotion that is exclusive to snowest readers, please contact me and you'll be able to put it up in the Polaris forums.

Also, before any vendors/mfgs get all "riled up" over this know that the moderators are strictly volunteers and do not receive a dime from any advertising $$ spent on this site.

As ALWAYS, since DAY ONE of me becoming a moderator, I have pioneered, supported and encouraged vendors and mfgs in getting the word out to our readers with "New Product Announcements.

Have a great season.

From this point on, all vendors/mfg's promoting Pre-Season tiered sales programs, in the Polaris Forums, that are not paid advertisers will be appropriately moved to the swapmeet section of the forums.

MH

Signature:

Rate this post: Yes | No