New For 2019
- Alpha One revolutionizes rear suspension and track design by using a patented single beam positioned in the middle of a specially-designed lightweight Power Claw track. Unlike a traditional two-rail system, Alpha One’s single beam allows the track to significantly flex and conform to the snow, delivering a new level of maneuverability with less rider input; substantially easier sidehilling; and increased traction and deep snow performance.
- G2 ProClimb-7 skis feature new geometry that delivers better balance, improved flotation, easier steering and more consistent performance in varying snow conditions. Molded-in traction on the top of the ski adds sure-footed control and usability for experienced riders.
- New handlebar-mounted controls are easier to use while riding, with improved ergonomics, and transmit visible information on the digital instrument gauge.
- New Stealth Lightweight Brake master cylinder offers enhanced braking performance with a more protected design.
- New short-throw brake lever increases ergonomic comfort.
- A new magnetic tether switch comes standard, complementing the key ignition.
- A new handlebar wiring cover improves cockpit aesthetics.
- New 10-inch rear idler wheels reduce rolling resistance and increase horsepower to the ground.
- New ECM calibration delivers enhanced performance.
2019 M 6000 Alpha One Specs