The high-tech, Arctic Cat produced 6000 series 600 C-TEC2 2-stroke engine delivers class-leading horsepower and fuel economy thanks to Dual-Stage Injection (DSI), batteryless EFI, APV electronic exhaust valves, exhaust pipe temperature sensor, electric oil injection and convenient push-button engine reverse. Revised engine mapping for 2019 increases overall performance.
Racers will appreciate the reshaped seat, which features a cut-down shape up front to maximize cornering efficiency and rider ergonomics. The Next Gen bodywork provides maximum air flow for better under-hood heat management, plus easy-to-remove side panels and hood quick and simple access to key components.
The 15x129x1.25-inch Ripsaw track features clips on each track window for maximum performance in all snow conditions, and comes ready for traction products with the removal of the Quiet Track bumps.
- Fox Zero 1.5 QS3R ski and rear track suspension shocks feature piggyback reservoirs, Kashima coating, coil-over springs and 3-position dial compression adjustability for quick and easy tuning for riding style and conditions. The Fox Zero 1.5 QS3 front track shock offers the same features without rebound control.
- Arctic Cat 6000-series 600 C-TEC2 DSI 2-stroke engine.
- TEAM Rapid Response II drive clutch and TS-273 driven clutch feature an auto-adjusting belt tension design for optimal and consistent performance.
- The 15x129x1.25-inch Ripsaw track comes with clips on each track window for maximum top speed in all snow conditions.
- Race-developed seat reduces weight, lowers the center of gravity and is shaped to enable more efficient body position while cornering.
New For 2019
- New handlebar-mounted controls are easier to use while riding, with improved ergonomics. The throttle lever is shorter and more comfortable. Momentary-style hand and thumb-warmer switches provide more heat level settings and also prevent unintended setting changes. A button on the handlebar controls now toggles the display screen on the gauge.
- New Stealth Lightweight Brake master cylinder offers increased braking power with less required force compared to the previous design, as well as a more protected design.
- New short-throw composite brake lever increases ergonomic comfort and feels warmer compared to aluminum levers.
- A new magnetic tether switch comes standard, offering quicker and simplified reattachment.
- New ECM calibration delivers enhanced performance.
- The race chassis comes equipped to easily upgrade to the iACT suspension package for racers who want push-button control of suspension performance.
- 23/40 gearing utilizing Borg Warner Chain and Sprockets for reduced stretch, lower friction and increased strength.
- 40-tooth Torque Overload Sensing (TOS) bottom gear reduces spike loads into the drivetrain for greater durability in race conditions.