Pocatello, ID – Sharetrails.org/BlueRibbon Coalition (BRC), a nationwide 501.c3 non-profit dedicated to defending access to public land for the OHV community, is seeking individuals interested and willing to serve on its Board of Directors.
The organization is most interested in individuals with a strong interest in motorcycles, jeeps, ATVs, snowmobiles, mountain bikes, watercraft or other OHV modalities who have an interest and the ability to raise money and recruit members for the organization.
Members of the Board of Directors are volunteers who are charged with assisting the Executive Director in raising money and recruiting members for the organization. Board members also have some organizational oversight responsibilities.
Successful applicants should be prepared to:
- Assist the Executive Director in raising money
- Assist the Executive Director in recruiting members
- Advise the Executive Director on organizational matters
- Attend four meetings a year (three by teleconference)
- Answer questions required of Board Members on our Federal and State forms
- Exercise some organizational oversight (through the Executive Director)
- Serve on Board committees
- Travel on behalf of Sharetrails/BRC to events
Please note that these are volunteer positions with no expectation of pay. Sharetrails/BRC does reimburse Board members for some travel on behalf of Sharetrails/BRC.
Those interested should send inquiries through the Sharetrails.Org/BRC contact form here.