Denver, CO – Gates Corporation, a global diversified manufacturer of industrial, automotive, heavy-duty and powersports aftermarket products, announced its G-Force sponsored racers for the 2016 season.
Sponsored racers represent a variety of winter, off-road and dirt powersports racing categories – including snowmobiling, snowmobile drag, snowmobile cross-country, ATV, side-by-side, and CVT. It was a very competitive application process with many racers from across the U.S. applying for a limited number of available sponsorships.
Sponsored racers will represent and be supported throughout the 2016 season by the Gates G-Force belt line. G-Force belts are industry-leading components for transferring power on ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles or other powersport equipment. The belts are designed to handle the most demanding off-road and racing conditions with ease and are specially engineered for superior fit, strength, performance and durability to work in the harshest of conditions. Tests have shown that G-Force belts outlast and outperform other high-performance belts by more than double.
“We are proud to announce this year’s roster of Gates G-Force sponsored racers,” said Rolando Arroyo, Gates Powersports belt line manager. “Through a difficult selection process, we are confident that our final roster represents the diverse powersports category and we are honored to support these racers with our G-Force line.”
The 2016 Gates G-Force sponsored racers by category are:
- Nick Butze – NB Racing – Fargo, ND
- Nicholas Clark – Chase Toys, Inc. – Albion, ME
- Korey Cronquist – Team CC – Wasilla, AK
- Donna Davidson – Strand Enterprises – Chippewa Falls, WI
- Chad Dow – Chase Toys, Inc. – Fairfield, ME
- Remington Lessard – Chase Toys, Inc. – Fairfield, ME
- Tim Lessard – Chase Toys, Inc. – Fairfield, ME
- Tyler Wilkerson – Hess Drag Racing – Windham, ME
Off-Road and Dirt
- Blake Barnum – Barnum Motorsports – Las Vegas, NV
- Steph Bennett – Moore Racing – Batavia, OH
- Lacrecia Beurrier – Rockstar Racing – Lake Havasu City, AZ
- Cody Bradbury – Team Bradco – Nuevo, CA
- John Cianci – SloHi Racing – Denver, CO
- Shawn Cullingford – SloHi Racing – Denver, CO
- Justin Flemming – Team FCR – East Palestine, OH
- Eric Galaviz – Team RMURA – Henderson, CO
- Corbin Leaverton – Team Bradco – Nuevo, CA
- Justin Luketic – Team FCR – East Palestine, OH
- Josh Luketic – Team FCR – East Palestine, OH
- Joshua Milstead – Adrenaline Racing – Etoile, TX
- Paul Moore – Moore Racing – Batavia, OH
- Jordan Phillips – Jordan Phillips Racing – Bakersville, NC
- Justin Spries – Moore Racing – Batavia, OH
- Quinnten Thompson - Thompson Racing – Bixby, OK
- Clint Zentner – Team FCR – East Palestine, OH
For more detailed information about Gates G-Force products, please visit http://www.gates.com/industries/recreation/powersport. For more information about Gates Corporation, please contact Kristina Lee at 303-744-5595.