True Adventure Gear’s Fire Bolt is an emergency kit to help
you stay safe in case of an unplanned overnighter in the backcountry. It
includes essentials to help you stay warm and dry and tools to help you signal
and be seen by friends or rescuers.
Throw it in your pack and forget it—that way it will be
there when you need it. The Fire Bolt container is adjustable in length so you
can add some personal items if you want.
- Foil (provides dry space to start a fire)
- 30-foot braided cord
- 1 pkg. Nato style wind/waterproof matches
- 1 Warmer package
- 4 Fire sticks (approx. 12 minutes each)
- 1 Emergency blanket
- 2 Strips signal flagging (approx. 5 feet each)
- 4 Pieces hard candy
- 1 4-way whistle (w/thermometer, compass and
- 1 Non-breakable mirror for signaling
- 4 Heavy-duty safety pins
- 1 Emergency LED light
- 1 Small lock-blade knife (style may vary)
The Fire Bolt retails for $29.95.