In late February MotorFist launched its Redline series of performance snowmobile clothing. The Redline series is comprised of a jacket, bib and gloves, all featuring a breathable insulated fabric designed to offer the best of both worlds; equally suited to high speed riding in subzero temperatures or shredding deep powder in the mountains. By combining a waterproof breathable Toray fabric with insulation, the Redline gear is able to keep the rider warm while still offering breathability when the riding is more physical.
The Redline jacket features a Toray 2-layer windproof, waterproof and breathable fabric, with 6 oz of insulation in the body and 4 oz of insulation in the sleeves. Not only is the jacket fabric fully waterproof, but MotorFist has added fully taped seams, YKK taped zippers, a powder skirt and powder cuffs ensuring that the Redline Jacket and Bib will keep the rider dry in deep snow. The Redline series also offers other premium features like reinforcement panels, moisture wicking liner, fleece lined neck, reflective panels and an MP3 pocket.
The Redline bib features the same Toray fabric as the jacket with 6 oz of insulation from the waist down with an un-insulated chest and back for improved comfort. The bibs feature the same great features as the jacket like fully taped seams, YKK zippers and a moisture wicking liner. For added comfort in a seated position there are stretch panels on the midsection, articulated seat and articulated knees with removable knee pads.
Redline gear is durable, built to last and backed by MotorFist’s Bluebird 5 year warranty.
The Redline glove is a gauntlet style glove with a similar waterproof and insulated fabric to the Redline jacket and bib. The gloves are designed to keep the wearer warm but with maximum dexterity for great control on the machine. For dexterity, fingers are articulated and the palm is made from grippy waterproof textured PVC. To ensure warmth in the most frigid conditions, gloves are insulated with 200 grams of Thinsulate on the back of hand and 100 grams on the palm. Designed to take a beating and offer many years of use, the Redline glove has a rugged nylon face fabric and a reinforced thumb gusset. Other premium features include a goggle squeegee, adjustable wrist strap, wrap-around finger-tips and reflective piping.
Features & Benefits
• Toray Dermizax Fabric 2-Layer Construction
• Insulated Jacket with Wicking Liner
• Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable
• 6 ounce Insulation in Body
• 4 ounce Insulation in Sleeves
• Durable Reinforcement Panels on Shoulders, Elbows
• Fully Taped Waterproof Seams Throughout
• YKK Water-Sealed Zippers With Garages
• 2-Way Front Zipper with Offset Chin and Garage
• 2-Way Zippers on Mesh Lined Armpit Vents
• Powder Skirt
• Hem and Collar Drawstring
• 2 Hand Pockets and 1 Chest Pocket
• 2 Interior Storage Pockets, Goggle Pocket, and MP3 Pocket with Headphone Loops
• Fleece Lined Neck
• Lay Flat Wrist Closures And Powder Cuffs With Thumbhole
• Articulated Shoulders and Elbows
• Glove Engineered Interchangeable Zipper Pulls
• Kill Switch D-Ring
• Laser Cut Reflective Panels