We got a sneak peek at Klim’s all new Impulse Parka, which will be released for next season.
Streamlined and versatile, the Impulse Parka can perform many functions and look sleek while doing so. This parka is equally capable of performing as a technical riding piece, with breathable, durable, waterproof and windproof Gore-Tex Performance Shell fabrics, as it is functioning as a casual, all-purpose jacket. With an integrated hood, 100 gram Thinsulate Insulation and brushed tricot pockets the Impulse Parka will keep you comfortable and dry in a multitude of circumstances.
Key features include:
• Guaranteed To Keep You Dry
• Gore-Tex Fabric
• Highly Breathable
• Waterproof/Insulated Hood With Interior Collar
• 100 Gram Thinsulate Insulation Warmth Without The Bulk
• Two Brushed Tricot Interior Pockets
• Two Brushed Tricot Hand Pockets
• One Brushed Tricot Chest Pocket
• Key Clip In Pocket
• Articulated Elbows
• YKK Zippers
• Heavy-Duty Dual-Head/Two-Way Center Front Zipper
• Center Front Zipper Storm Flap
• Dual-Head Pit Zips With Internal Storm Flaps
• Bottom Hem Adjustment
• Vertical Rear Hood Draw Cord
• Front Hood Brim Draw Cord
• Snow Dust Skirt
• Adjustable Velcro Cuffs
• Embroidered Logos
The Impulse Jacket will retail for $249.99 (XS-2XL) or $279.99 (3XL). For the children’s version, it will be $189.99 (KIDS 4T-12). It is available in black, blue, red, tan and pink (kid’s only).