• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Track Swap.

Have a 2016 RMK Axys 800. Wanting to install a Camso Challenger X3.2 track. Are there any other mods needed to install that track? Also thinking about installing extrovert drivers. Don't want to cut and hack to make things fit/work right.

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
I wouldn't recommend the X3.2. There just isn't enough room. The X3 barely fits. You will need 7 tooth extrovert drivers, an anti-stab kit, and will need to trim your rails back. No getting around that stuff, but it's all very easy stuff.

There are simple track swap options too, but not for the X3.

I wouldn't recommend the X3.2. There just isn't enough room. The X3 barely fits. You will need 7 tooth extrovert drivers, an anti-stab kit, and will need to trim your rails back. No getting around that stuff, but it's all very easy stuff.

There are simple track swap options too, but not for the X3.
Any suggestions on the best track to go with that will require the least modification to fit? Was wanting to go to the 3.2 because I just installed a new Redline Performance H.O. turbo. Didn't know it would require that much modifying.

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
3.0 Power Claw if you have 3" pitch drivers. If you don't have extrovert drivers I would get those too.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I have an almost new camsno 3x track. It’s a 162x3” lug, has center drive if you want that. I think I may even have 3” pitch drivers. Message me if interested

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
The powerclaw is a great track. It is a 162 and can be very tight getting the skid back in and the rear wheels in place

Premium Features