• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris 144" 2.4" x 2.52 pitch "Deep Snow" Track For Sale

wrtmani

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kalispell, Mt
NEED TO SELL!! TIRED OF MOVING IT!! Polaris “Deep Snow” track part # 5412887. This is a 144” x 2.4” tall paddle, 15” wide, 2.52” pitch track. Part # does not come up in online parts catalogs that I can find. I think (but not sure, best check with your dealer) this was part of “Deep Lug Track Kit” part # 2875611 used only on 2006 600 HO RMK and 2006 700/900 RMK models. NOTE: This is a (2 open windows /1 closed) track, not open on all windows so must be used with involute (not extrovert/anti-ratchet sprockets) unless you have the other windows opened up. Remember this is 2.52” pitch!! Lugs are in great shape, no broken or missing paddles. Track clips are rusty from being briefly stored (6 months or so) in the trunk of my car that got damp inside. Otherwise, track has been in inside storage for last 4 years. Track has some slight wear marks intermittently along inside edge of track where idlers would run on both edges. Each spot being about 3/8” in diameter but do not affect integrity of track. I bought this used as you see it but decided to go a different route and need funds for another project. Selling for $225 or best offer. Due to personal concerns, I am unable to ship. Must pick up at my location near Kalispell, MT. PM if interested or for more details. Thank you and have a good day!

tp1.jpg tp2edit.jpg tp3.jpg tp4.jpg

wrtmani

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kalispell, Mt
Damn had a buddy who probably messaged you too that could really use it
Yes he messaged me, previous deal turned into a mess because I didn't stick to my guns concerning local pickup. Personal situation makes makes pakaging and shipping unattractive. I will keep him in mind if things change or if he has option to pick up. Thanks!

Premium Features