• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
S

Snofreak3

Aug 13, 2012
Utah
www.facebook.com
Hey guys. My name is Trevor Hansen. I'm a mechanical engineering student and just started a little aftermarket company called "Pin'd". I designed these running board inserts myself with a lot of care and detail to what I hear most guys complain about. Here are the specs:
- T-6061
- CNC Laser cut then CNC machined
- Big evac ports for snow removal
- Omni-directional (super solid grip) traction pattern
- Super sturdy, no more flex on those hard one-footers.
- NO ROUND EDGES (No slippery feeling like tube RB's)

I know a lot of guys either hate the thought of cutting their entire runners off or they think that the only way is to completely change them. These satisfy both demands. You could buy completely new RB's but these remove snow just as well and the billet aluminum is extremely strong. I'm selling these for $275 a set with all the hardware, etc. I'm making these for the Pro and Ski-Doo along with some other models. If you have any questions or want to know more, contact me at 4356609820.

DSC05115.jpg DSC05114.jpg DSC05098.jpg DSC05112.jpg EMX boards on 2012.jpg

B

Burn Down

Dec 22, 2008
Boise Idaho
Those look nice, good work. I prefer a narrow board and pulled in body panels, but for those that like the factory width these will fit the bill.

Premium Features