• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Phazer build

R
Feb 26, 2012
I got the tunnel extension done and now onto the bar riser and different bars. I'm planning on getting rid of the headlight assembly and running an led. Just have to figure out the bars and riser to use.

20191027_214732.jpg

R
Feb 26, 2012
I did one a few years ago and removed the tail light section of the seat and added some higher density foam. Put reverse on it from a venture and an old summit x track

Nice job on the reverse. I had an older Venture that had reverse and was going to do the same but just gave up on the idea because I thought the chaincase would just but right into the Phazer but the track drive and jackshaft are different.

Who did the seat covering and what did it run you?

K3

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2010
Portland,Oregon
Nice job on the reverse. I had an older Venture that had reverse and was going to do the same but just gave up on the idea because I thought the chaincase would just but right into the Phazer but the track drive and jackshaft are different.

Who did the seat covering and what did it run you?
Would like too see pictures of your progress ? thanks l<>l ???

K3

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2010
Portland,Oregon
Nice, the seat came out nice. This is what I'm going to do.

Like the self made seat mod also, but working on suspension mods ??? After numerous other things, but have a few short. & longtrack things DIALED. in for a Phazer , which are ahead of there times, for a stinky 2 stroke ? l<>l !!!

Premium Features