• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Optional Timbersled Shock Springs

C
Jan 5, 2023
Canada
Hi guys,

I'm wondering if anyone has found 9 inch long springs somewhere? I have used the 8 inch springs from Southwest Speed, but it seems the common sizes are 8 and 10 inch long.. I did find one site that had some 9 inch long with the right ID but the lbs was not what I was looking for..
My setup is the Timbersled 120R skid and the lock collar on the shocks is 1 inch thick, so unless I change the lock collar to a thinner collar the 10 inch spring is a little too long. Was looking for an easy short cut but it looks like I'm SOL..
I did end up ordering some 8 inch springs from Bicknell Racing in Canada this time since cross boarder buying sucks for us Canadians..
Also TI springs are hard to find.. Once I find the right spring combo I would buy the TI for some weight savings but can't find them anywhere..
Thanks

I

intheheartofit

Feb 18, 2019
I think I have the 10 inch and just compressed mine with a floor jack and got it on no problem

Premium Features