• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Old school, big power

T
Oct 5, 2001
mt
I own Glens sled now. He swapped back to a 1080 twin but I have the complete engine on a shelf. Two cranks. And a spare 1080. I’m not going that route tho. I’m going to run the same as Matty and go 1462 for inventory purposes. So I got a running 1080 with a spare cylinder for sale

Laguns 1404 would have ran with the 1800 if it wasn’t in a stock king chassis. He had the clutching damn near perfect. The 1800 just couldn’t keep belts or clutches on it. And that was without the dual stage nitrous working.

I gotta get my 1010 rev up and running first, then I’ll turn attention to the triple. I woulda went 975 but I don’t have any good cylinders right now and I have three 1010’s on the shelf. Gotta figure out pipes. The 1200 twin pipes won’t give me any top end but it’s the only set I have that are fitted. My 860 NPP single(for a rotax 860) isn’t gonna be enough for the 1010 I don’t think. And I don’t wanna pop it first ride out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you sell the 1080

Premium Features