• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need a price check for 2015 800 Terrain Dominator

Q
Jan 24, 2023
Utah
I am looking at buying a 2015 800 Polaris Terrain Dominator (155") and want to know if it is a fair price. They are asking $7000 for it. There are 1169 miles on it and has very little cosmetic issues. It is serviced every year and all stock except for Z-bros bumpers front and back. Is this a fair price? Do I get an AXYS chassis instead of the pro-ride or will the terrain domination suspension package make up for it?

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
I had both a 15 pro and a 16 axys. Both great sleds IMO. The axys gets on edge a little easier. Sounds like a lot of money to me This is a strange market, but it is cooling off no doubt.

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Seems high to me, unless you are set on having a pro-ride. The TD package was mostly cosmetic and upgraded shocks, if you can spend another $1000 I saw a low mile Axys 800 Pro 2016 for 8000 near me... like 800-900 miles...
Edit: having owned both, $7k for a pro-ride unless it were low low low miles, is just too much IMHO, when an Axys with decently low miles can be had for similar money. Having owned and ridden both for years, handling off trail is superior on the Axys, definitely worth a little to upgrade to a newer platform.

Last edited:
Premium Features