• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Michelle is now at Cannon Power sports

R

Reaper

Nov 27, 2007
Southeast Idaho
Anybody that used to deal with Michelle at oregon trail motorsports can now find her at Cannon Power Sports in Minnesota.

She has been my "go to" person for Cat parts for quite a few years now. Tough to beat her knowledge and experience in my opinion.

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
I called her today and was disappointed with the service she gave me. I told her so also and explained why. while I was on the phone with her she called her boss over to explain to him why I was disappointed. I heard him laughing in the background :face-icon-small-sho

Now for the rest of the story, I've been dealing with Michelle for a few years now. I was disappointed because she didn't call me a dumb azz or an idiot :face-icon-small-ton If you've ever dealt with her you'll know what I'm talking about :face-icon-small-hap She answered all my questions, I'm finishing up my parts list and will be placing a $1400.00ish order tomorrow

CB.8

Skidoo hill crew
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colfax, WA
I have been a loyal Michelle customer for years so I called Cannon the other day and did not get Michelle. But I thought what the heck I will try it anyway. The gentlemen did not have expertise that I am a custom to and he was going to charge full retail plus shipping. Needless to say I placed my order locally. I guess I will try again but I if I am going to deal with just an average at best parts guy and get taken for full retail plus shipping I will support the local idiots.

Last edited:

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
I have been a loyal Michelle customer for years so I called Cannon the other day and did not get Michelle. But I thought what the heck I will try it anyway. The gentlemen did not have expertise that I am a custom to and he was going to charge full retail plus shipping. Needless to say I placed my order locally. I guess I will try again but I if I am going to deal with just an average at best parts guy and get taken for full retail plus shipping I will support the local idiots.

Yikes!!! Dude you have to talk to ME! Jays a nice kid but knows didley. Unfortantly Randy and I are dealing with employees who have little to no knowledge and trying to find an experienced parts person to cover when I can't take a call has been tough! EMAIL ME michelleknadle@yahoo.com I'll get back to you with prices with in a couple hours unless you get spammed that is but I've been checking spam too. Unless I'm on another call I will answer my pages but seriously guys ASK FOR ME!!!!!

Shell

CB.8

Skidoo hill crew
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colfax, WA
Yikes!!! Dude you have to talk to ME! Jays a nice kid but knows didley. Unfortantly Randy and I are dealing with employees who have little to no knowledge and trying to find an experienced parts person to cover when I can't take a call has been tough! EMAIL ME michelleknadle@yahoo.com I'll get back to you with prices with in a couple hours unless you get spammed that is but I've been checking spam too. Unless I'm on another call I will answer my pages but seriously guys ASK FOR ME!!!!!

Shell

Thanks Michelle! Kind of what I figured. I should have known better then not to have waited for you personally. You have always got me what I have needed at the best price. I was sick to my stomach when I called the 541 number and they said you were no longer there. I will definitely ask for you period!
Rob Shindler

Joks79

Lifetime Membership
Oct 27, 2008
MN. 10 minutes from Canada!

Shell

I've always said I'd will call back if she isn't available. It's not worth the BS of taking to someone else.

M8 Rider

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
Riverton Utah
Michelle At Cannon Motorsports

I have made several purchases from Michelle lately. Talked to both her and Randy multiple times. Great to have them back :)

Premium Features