• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for tracker and ski set back adapter

Y
Feb 2, 2010
Hi I am looking for a set of trackers (ski plates) and a 6" ski set back adapter for my 2003 Snow Hawk 503. Please PM if anyone got it for sale. Thanks!

Y
Feb 2, 2010
Adjustable adapter looks GREAT but WHY the adjustment? What for? Isn't ultimate position 6" as recommended by the latest factory R&D? I am looking to build a trail machine and I am sick and tired of wiping out and braking stuff! I need to gain control and factory recomended tracker kit and set back adapter (I have upgraded ski). With tracker, upgraded ski and set back adapter R&D guy at the factory said that I will be able to ride with one hand. Does anyone have any recomendations on anything else that will help me gain control while riding and avoid wiping out (ski washout). THANKS!

T
Dec 26, 2007
Minnesota
???

" I am looking to build a trail machine". Really. Where about's do you live. If you ever get sick and tired of that 503, Send me a pm I'm intreasted in buying a hawk that doesn't like the trails, I might even be able to hook you up on a real nice 2 ski. for even up trade. Keep me in your thought's next time that trail machine put's you on your back.

-tkswild1

T

Thunderhawk

Sep 5, 2009
CT
Reason for adjustable set back bracket is to be ready for different conditions. For the trail you want the 6" set back, but for deep powder the bracket that came on it is fine.

The 503 does not need suspension relocation brackets. The trail adapter and snow trackers are all you need to be trail ready.

T
Nov 29, 2007
Morrsitown Vermont
I gave the adjustable setback suggestion because its adjustable and because its another option to buying it from ADB. Six inches is probably best for trails but why not try it straight for big snow.

Dont give up on the trail thing, I ride mine mostly on trail and it does great!

Premium Features