• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ISO (WANTED) Turbo fuel controllers '09-'12 800s

fixit

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Mountain City, NV
Hi, I have an '09 M8 Boondocker pump gas turbo, 2010 M8 OVS turbo, and a '12 M8000 Boondocker race gas turbo. I'm having issues with all three sleds and looking for Boondocker fuel controllers (will consider other manufacturers). Is there anything out there?

ALSO, does anyone know at what boost psi the Boondocker race gas turbo controller switches to the auxillary injector and does it completely drop the stock injector? I ended up putting a race gas turbo Boondocker controller on my pump gas turbo when that pump gas controller on stopped working.
Thanks for any help!
John

fixit

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Mountain City, NV
Hi, I have an '09 M8 Boondocker pump gas turbo, 2010 M8 OVS turbo, and a '12 M8000 Boondocker race gas turbo. I'm having issues with all three sleds and looking for Boondocker fuel controllers (will consider other manufacturers). Is there anything out there?

ALSO, does anyone know at what boost psi the Boondocker race gas turbo controller switches to the auxillary injector and does it completely drop the stock injector? I ended up putting a race gas turbo Boondocker controller on my pump gas turbo when that pump gas controller on stopped working.
Thanks for any help!
John
TTT

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC
Call Redline performance in Red Deer Alberta. They have controllers that work. Have one on a 2013 Turbo Proclimb. Pull rope and ride. No adjustments and if not quite right they can work with you remotely on dialing it in.

Premium Features