• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Is there many BC snowbikers on here

T
Jan 26, 2019
Pemberton BC
Looking for snowbikers from around BC here to connect with. I am fairly new to snowbiking, just got one last year and got maybe a half dozen rides on it. I have ridden and raced dirt bikes my whole life though as well as a ton of sledding mid 90's to mid 2000's. I still have my old 2002 summit 700 kicking around that I bought new back in the day that I still use to take my son sled skiing or basic utility use around the property.
I live in the Pemberton area and have a few buddies that I snowbike with but my schedule doesn't always work with theirs. I work as a heli ski guide in the winter and my shifts are generally 2 weeks on, one week off, with travel days generally on the weekend. That gives me not a whole lot of weekends when I can ride when most of my friends have time off.
So I would say I am an intermediate rider at the moment but learning very quickly. Slow on the trail, do anything in the more open, haven't really dabbled in super tight trees yet but ready to go there.
I bought a 91 kx500 that I completely rebuilt top and bottom end and mated that to a Mototrax Mt 137.
I am willing to road trip to other areas of BC to ride if anyone is interested with some weekdays off.
So anyone want to do some riding?

IMG_20190425_113240_exported_266_1558106535744.jpg

T
Jan 26, 2019
Pemberton BC
We ride Mcbride almost every day. Welcome
Never been to those parts, would be cool to check out.....
How many hours is it from Kamloops?
I take it you have snow. Here in Pemberton is still pretty sad. But I just got back from work in Bella coola and there we had 2 to 3 meters in the Alpine

Premium Features