• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ice Age Bomber Khaos Rails

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Those are not matryx rails. Those are the older axys design woth the long fronts and no anti stab. Everything else is the same so u could easily cut /shape the fronts to work with ur new setup.

I know it's also been a little confusing regarding what sleds got the updated drivers rails and anti stab and what carried over the axys design.

J
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, ID
Those are not matryx rails. Those are the older axys design woth the long fronts and no anti stab. Everything else is the same so u could easily cut /shape the fronts to work with ur new setup.

I know it's also been a little confusing regarding what sleds got the updated drivers rails and anti stab and what carried over the axys design.
Makes sense. I will talk to Ice Age next week.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..

Makes sense. I will talk to Ice Age next week.
Ice age just talked to you………

Nick = “wheel house motorsports” = owner of ice age…………

Last edited:
Premium Features