• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help Diagnosing Check Engine Code on 23 Khaos

M
Hi guys!

Pretty pumped on picking up a 23 Khaos this season! Problem is right from new the sled has a slight hesitation for a split second around 5k rpm when hitting the throttle. Just got back from the final break in ride and noticed when I got home a check engine light was on. The code reads 7 - 520337 - 1. I looked it up in the book but can anyone confirm what this code means? Thanks allot guys. Ill post a picture for reference. 28C94ABF-2B12-451A-9F46-C46AD4BD084A.png

zaasman

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2019
Yukon
That looks like P3036: Exhaust Valve Learning Default Position

There’s been a number of comments from people getting such codes after having the latest ecu flash done with the Polaris “fix” for the brake recall. Having the valves re-learned at the dealer corrects that for most. Is your dealer close?.. if so, this is an easy quick procedure.

There’s also been talk of people getting such codes during break-in. Apparently there’s even mention of the possibility in the manual (though I don’t see it in my ‘22 manual).

Dig around the forum a bit, lots of discussion about this. Also doesn’t hurt to give your dealer a shout. I’m sure more will chime in here shortly as well.

D
Nov 17, 2008
That looks like P3036: Exhaust Valve Learning Default Position

There’s been a number of comments from people getting such codes after having the latest ecu flash done with the Polaris “fix” for the brake recall. Having the valves re-learned at the dealer corrects that for most. Is your dealer close?.. if so, this is an easy quick procedure.

There’s also been talk of people getting such codes during break-in. Apparently there’s even mention of the possibility in the manual (though I don’t see it in my ‘22 manual).

Dig around the forum a bit, lots of discussion about this. Also doesn’t hurt to give your dealer a shout. I’m sure more will chime in here shortly as well.
How do you get P3036 code from 520337 ?????

Premium Features