• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hawkfest 2010

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
i was thinking a semi with huge mullet! all buisness in the front and a party in the back. i heard a trucker say that on the cb as i was traveling to a race this summer. he said it comfortably sleeps 6!!! any hawkers/sledders have a toter home and trailer?

H
Nov 6, 2009
Hey Pred,
We can still go man,
I just need some narcs. to numb the rib pain,
and we should rent or borrow a w-bago with a closed trailer or something
think about it......
Lay off building the house for a few days and live it up mon.....
You gotta learn to relax, I know your old and weak, but don't be afraid
you won't hurt yourself...........like Nike says.. JUST DO IT
Can't wait to hear the response on this one.....ouch!!!!!!!

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
that guy from pa is leaving the 9th. left 3 numbers to be reached....maybe hes hinting he wants a few passengers to help split fuel cost and make the time go by faster....give him a ring. it might be the cheapest hawkfest yet!

T

TLKDPROD

Jan 25, 2008
Salmon Arm, BC
Utah, here i come !!!

First thing first : a Valid Passport OR a valid "Enhanced driver's licence" are the 2 only things that'll get you across the US border from Ganada by car...

Since I've been too busy working on my machine in the last 7 months, I didn't take the time to ask for a new passport (The one I have was expired)... Long story short I asked for an "Enhanced driver's licence" last friday and the girl said you'll get it within 5 to 10 working days... If this thing wasn't showing up within 8 days, I was screwed to go to Hawkfest.

Went to the mail today, what do I see... The Enhanced driver's licence ! :bounce: That sure made my day. So I'm finally able to certify that I'm going ! Taking off on wednesday after work, will miss friday but it's all good, i'm not in good enough shape to enjoy 3 days of riding in a row anyways.

See ya everybody at the pool party in friday ! Crown7 don't forget the Crown and 7 ! Oh and i'll need to borrow somebody's JR120 to run my dog. He's coming along with the girlfriend ! A Jr120 Hawk is the best damn thing to run a dog in the winter !

Eiko running with JR120.JPG

Nov 2, 2009
SLC, UT
Ride from SLC to Logan

For anyone flying in to SLC for Hawkfest Thursday evening or Friday morning I have an extra seat in the truck. You'll have to listen to Mormon Tabernacle Choir all the way up to Logan though...just kidding.
Send me a PM.

Brad

whistlerhawk

Premium Member
Mar 23, 2008
Whistler BC
Utah snowmobile passes - local places to pickup

Anyone know an exact location in Logan where I can pick up a couple of Utah snowmobile passes on Friday; hopefully close to the Crystall Inn?

Nov 2, 2009
SLC, UT
Non-resident passes

Get them at most Mavrick Gas Stations. They are open 24/7 so I assume you can get them anytime. There is one by Sledr2's shop in Nibley just a few minutes from Crystal Inn. Or just make sure you're not the slowest rider in the group and head for the trees on a side hill! Ha Ha

Premium Features