• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hard Starting Nytro

R

Ramond

Banned
Mar 9, 2020
Have a question for you guys. I bought a new 09 Nytro in September. After I got it home I started it twice to move it off the trailer into the garage, and about month later I started it to move it again. It started right up right both times. Two days ago I tried starting it to go for a ride. It turned over but never fired. The battery started running low, so I then jumped it. It turned over for awhile longer and back fired hard and then started. I let it run for awhile and rode about 10 miles. Today it had to turn over for quite awhile, I stopped cranking. I tried again for about 10 seconds, and it back fired again and started. I ride about another 5 miles, but seemed to lack a little power. My question is, Is this normal? Im new to the whole four stroke engine.

H
Sep 5, 2014
Vernon bc
Hey is it this sled boosted? It could be that your battery is weak. Try testing your battery first? I had this happen on my turbo nytro beginning of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H
Sep 5, 2014
Vernon bc
also try posting this question on TY4STROKE. There is soooooo much info on there and guy by the name zx4ever has helped me out a TON. he might be able to steer you in the right direction as well.

Premium Features