• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Crested Butte Conditions

D

DieselTwitch

Dec 23, 2007
Gunnison, Colorado
I groom for the SnoTrackers here in Gunnison/Crested Butte Colorado.

We run the cat every other day... moistly :)

Check our Facebook page for regular updates and snow reports, base depths, local area forecast (big forecasters vastly underestimate our snow!), as well as club events, and area warnings. We get amazing snow and would love for people to come ride here. If you've never ridden here before feel free to hit up the Facebook page and we will make sure to show you there area and hit all the good spots!

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
Haven't ridden up there this season. And when I do I try to avoid Irwin out of respect. That and there so many great spots to play!

Do you live here?

You avoid the town and/or homes or the ski place?

Nope don't live there, just where I like to go, but did a whole winter in Gunni back in my college days.

Need to join Snotrackers probably, was gonna around the time the fight started over the Slate, but never got around to it.

Oh, and it must have been CS Irwins cat I followed for awhile, after looking at your facebook page. Groomer looked deferent.

D

DieselTwitch

Dec 23, 2007
Gunnison, Colorado
You avoid the town and/or homes or the ski place?

Nope don't live there, just where I like to go, but did a whole winter in Gunni back in my college days.

Need to join Snotrackers probably, was gonna around the time the fight started over the Slate, but never got around to it.

Oh, and it must have been CS Irwins cat I followed for awhile, after looking at your facebook page. Groomer looked deferent.

Both, The town site and Irwin ski area, I know we techancly are allowed there but I really am out there to enjoy my self and not piss off people and get in a fight!

Please do join the club. Ill be redoing the website here soon to make it easy to join online!

The fight is still going on about slate! never ending!

yeah there are 3 major cats that run up and down the main pass,
Ours: the blue Bison
Irwin yellow Mtn cat, and Irwin oversized turcker bar on tracks!

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
You guys got balls grooming Splains and Ohio at night.

There's some scary drop offs on both of those.

Heck they're scary in the day with the steep slopes above!

Premium Features