• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cheap chinese radio price list

blastco2

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2012
se idaho
S
Apr 1, 2014
I have bca and chinese baofeng. BCA is not a ripoff. It is easy to use, well designed, small, and their warranty support is excellent.
I like my baofeng. More powerful. Build quality good enough. It requires programming, so the ownership/use experience is more fraught. Can’t opine about the no name $20 cheap Chinese ones.
I don’t bash BCA because they are Not anti snowmobile. Snowmobilers are one of their target markets. I have a BCA avy pack, probe, shovel, and radio.

blastco2

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2012
se idaho
I use BCA stuff too. Except for their seriously over priced underpowered deaf toy radio..... You use whatever you want. I'm just trying to help fellow rides get the best on snow comms for their dollar.

Let me explain how this works... One emails the sales guy in China, tell him that you want a few hundred of the $20 ccr's. Send him the artwork for your logo. He prints your logo stickers and puts them on the no name radio. Packs the radio in a nice case and puts your logo on that too as well as the speaker Mic. Packs it all up and ships it to you in about 2 weeks total time. The accessorized radios end up costing about $35 each delivered to your favorite US or Canadian address. You unpack them and using free programming software called "Chirp", you spend a day programming the radios. Then you advertise them to the ohv/snowmobile community at a 500-600% markup.

Last edited:
Premium Features