• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boss Seats: $450 plus Free Shipping. Edge, XP, New Cat and Polaris

FirstPlaceParts

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Mina, SD
www.FirstPlaceParts.com
All Boss Seats are $450 and shipping is Free in the Lower 48 States. Seats for the Edge Chassis, New Polaris RMK Pro, XP Chassis, Cat M-Series, and the New 12-13 Arctic Cat Chassis.

New Boss Seats

Top Craftsmanship & Materials! Seats are 100% USA Made!
The best just got even better with the new BOSS Seat designs. Boss Seats new designs are now 100% USA Made with only the best materials and craftsmanship making this seat an all out winner! Whether you're riding on the mountain, on the trail, or in a competition, the Boss Seat will give you ultimate comfort all day long! Save 'your seat' and ride only with a BOSS Seat!
Why BOSS Seats are the BEST in the Industry:

• Achieve overall sled weight reduction!
    BOSS helps you put your snowmobile on a diet and makes it possible to shed some easy pounds. If you're even remotely interested in taking weight off your sled, a BOSS Seat is one of the easiest and most cost effective ways to do it. Simply by replacing your stock seat with a BOSS Seat, you can instantly shed as much as 10 pounds!
  • Achieve maximum riding comfort!
    Known throughout the snowmobile industry for their advanced seat foam formula, the BOSS Seat continues to be at the top for seat comfort.
  • 100% Resistant to Water Retention!
    Ever notice how your stock seat has a tendency to soak up more water than a camel? After a few rides, it is not uncommon for your stock seat to soak up several pounds of water. BOSS Seats uses an innovative Vent System to allow your seat to breath - keeping it both dry and light. In addition, BOSS Seat's Patented foam structure uses a close-celled foam that is 100% resistant to water retention. Simply put, your BOSS Seat starts out Lightweight, and its guaranteed to stay that way.
BOSS Seat Features:

• All Black Finish with a BOSS Logo
  • 5 separate storage compartments on Classic Seat Style
  • HR advanced seat foam formula for ultimate riding comfort
  • YKK strong water-resistant zippers
  • Fade, fray, & cold-crack resistant material
  • Factory fit and finish
  • Easy step by step installation instructions included.

Boss-Seats-CLS-ACMS_L.jpg Boss-Seats-CLS-ACMS-side_L.jpg Boss-Seats-PRO-ACPC2_L.jpg Boss-Seats-PRO-ACPC2-rear-view_L.jpg Boss-Seats-CLS-PDGN-rearview_L.jpg Boss-Seats-CLS-SDXP_L.jpg Boss-Seats-CLS-SDXP-rear-view_L.jpg

Last edited:

FirstPlaceParts

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Mina, SD
www.FirstPlaceParts.com
I do not, I have one on my Pro and could take some pictures but had to leave the sled and trailer in WY, wheel fell of the trailer on a Holiday so we could not get the bearings to fix it.

I do have pictures of XP's, M-Chassis, Edge, but none of the new Pro Cat or Polaris.

I have a 2012 Cat and a 2013 Polaris with the seats on them but just don't have them here.

Thanks
Mark

RDS88

Lifetime Membership
Apr 24, 2008
Will they sell just the cover?

Last edited:

FirstPlaceParts

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Mina, SD
www.FirstPlaceParts.com
Do you mean will they sell just the cover. If that is your question, no they will not because it only will fit their seat not a stock seat or depending upon the model not even last years Boss Seat.

Thanks
Mark

RDS88

Lifetime Membership
Apr 24, 2008
Ya I meant for last years boss seat. Skin the crappy made in China off, and replace with a great quality made in the USA one

FirstPlaceParts

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Mina, SD
www.FirstPlaceParts.com
I can see if this years cover fits your seat, all Boss Seats have a serial number on them. Look under the seat and pm your number and I'll ask Boss. The other option is to just get the zippers from Boss and have a local shop install them. I've had a couple of local customers do this and it does not cost that much. Or just buy a new one for $450 shipped and sell the old one for about $250, had to add the sales pitch.

Premium Features