• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BoonDocker Turbo Kit Shipping Dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

savedbygrace

Mar 21, 2008
Idaho Falls, ID
www.boondockers.com
Here’s the latest from BD.

The first 2010 Arctic Cat turbo kits will leave from Boondocker in Idaho Falls on Monday November 2nd. The first 2010 Polaris kits will ship from Idaho Falls on Friday November 6th. For delivery to dealers and direct customers.

There was snow on the ground at my house this morning, we can’t hardly wait, its going to be an awesome season.

Thanks for all you support,
Junior

Last edited by a moderator:

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
I just got off the Phone with Rocky Young, Owner of Boondocker

Here is the update as I've heard it.

Many kits have been shipped out already based on the order in which orders were placed.

They are in heavy production right now and shipping kits every day.

Boondockers is expecting their shipment of Electronic Boost Controllers (EBC's) early next week.

For those that ordered the kits wih EBC's... The kits will ship out without the EBC AND the EBC will follow in a seperate shipment.

Rocky felt that this would give those EBC customers a chance to install the hardware without rushing and install the EBC soon after...The EBC is a simple part to add to complete your kits.

For those that ordered the EBC as an upgrade... those will ship out as soon as they arrive in the order received.

I'm just trying to keep everyone informed...

PRAY for snow people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features