• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Altitude compensation- Holtzman Tempa Flow 2 or Thunder Products Dial a jet/Intelajet

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
I only have brief experience with one of these manufacturers (Holzman ATACC) back in about 2003 on an open mod race sled with very limited seat time with it. Wanting to protect the 96 Ultra 680 triple that I just bought and restored. Of course the ATACC system is no longer made. My house is located at 4500 ft elevation, closest riding area varies from 5500-6500 ft in elevation, with the second location being aprox 8000-9500 ft. Temps swing from 0f-60f on a regular basis. (pre 9AM normally below 32f). Would love to not have to change jetting with the wide variation of temp (Getting too old to fuss with that crap on the trail). Burning down the old girl is my utmost concern. Anyone got any experience with these three systems? Any recommendations? Pros-Cons? or another product to consider?

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
I used the one that you manually turn the knob on. It worked great with my individual air filter setup. Not a must if ya jetted good, I would probably just rejet when you go to the higher location, mains and drop the needles one notch.

Premium Features