• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

22 Matryx RMK P3036 EV Actuator Code

B
Feb 17, 2019
Got my boost back from the dealer yesterday. After 3,200 miles it was confirmed that the EV actuator cable had stretched over time. They put the new cable on and wha laa the EV relearn took.

Not sure I spent money on snake oil… the Ibexx air intakes increase the intake area by close to 500%, not sure how the internal fire and ice intake can hurt ( I put tape across that when it’s not over the hood pow so it only pulls in cold air for those conditions ), and the RPM silicone 90° elbow won’t collapse in on itself in deep pow when it gets hot from sitting over the turbo and airflow is reduced ( with the ibex intakes not sure how necessary the elbow is,but for $115 it can’t hurt either ) Have you ever felt the stock 90° intake after a good rip? It’s as soft as melted mozzarella cheese. I’d love to see someone with a totally stock intake system setup a GoPro and a flashlight to video the collapsing of that intake boot while in over the hood pow. I’m pretty sure everyone would spend the snake oil money on the RPM intake boot, etc, etc. All IMHO…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A
Nov 26, 2007
Alaska
Got my boost back from the dealer yesterday. After 3,200 miles it was confirmed that the EV actuator cable had stretched over time. They put the new cable on and wha laa the EV relearn took.

Not sure I spent money on snake oil… the Ibexx air intakes increase the intake area by close to 500%, not sure how the internal fire and ice intake can hurt ( I put tape across that when it’s not over the hood pow so it only pulls in cold air for those conditions ), and the RPM silicone 90° elbow won’t collapse in on itself in deep pow when it gets hot from sitting over the turbo and airflow is reduced ( with the ibex intakes not sure how necessary the elbow is,but for $115 it can’t hurt either ) Have you ever felt the stock 90° intake after a good rip? It’s as soft as melted mozzarella cheese. I’d love to see someone with a totally stock intake system setup a GoPro and a flashlight to video the collapsing of that intake boot while in over the hood pow. I’m pretty sure everyone would spend the snake oil money on the RPM intake boot, etc, etc. All IMHO…

Wait a damn second....you actually got 3200 miles out of a polaris motor? and a boosted one at that?

B
Feb 17, 2019
Well, there was the cylinder I lost at about 1,800 miles….
f2e470a018e8642e754429cc393be2a8.jpg

Premium Features