• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 assault 800 155 set up help

B
Jan 16, 2020
Hi I just bought. Stock 2014 800 assault 155 ,I, looking for any help on a good set up for a trip to revelstoke normally run in Saskatchewan. Thanks for any help. Ride safe

Hello Bandit 1 , There is a really informative You Tube video called " Suspension setup...Everything you need to know" . It's by Dan Adams of Next Level Riding interviewing Jack Struthers at Carls cycles. Its dated Dec 19 2019. You might find it interesting

Bandit 1 , I think your best source of info for your 2014 sled still in stock form would be the original owners Manual. Its available free off the net. Go to " Owners Manual Polaris Snowmobiles" using your favorite search engine. Fill in the information blocks ref model, year etc. You will get a PDF or HTML file. Chose which file you want, ( probably PDF), and you get the the entire 2014 manual for your model sled. It will have Clutch weight/altitude charts , track adjustments , trouble shooting , everything you need to get started. You can also print the manual,( have plenty of paper and ink on hand ,its 125 pages).

Premium Features