• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Dragon 800 153' F/S $2000.00

C
Nov 28, 2007
Wyoming
Up for sale is the sled that should have bankrupted Polaris...literally this thing is "Christina" from the movie. Anyways...sled has 2100ish total miles with a OEM Polaris warranty rebuild at 1000 miles (have receipts) and at 2000 miles a complete top end - including new OEM cylinder and a spacer kit thrown in for good measure (have receipts). Sled just began to stumble a bit in the midrange - took it to a Polaris dealer and spent another $600.00 (have receipts) to replace a fuel injector, the stumble persisted and the dealer pulled the motor to replace the bottom injector and guess what....the throttle body boot was cracked. I also took a picture of the "chip" on the intake side which apparently comes standard on these. The sled has spent it's entire life being used for backcountry skiing, I'm done screwing with it and it needs to find a home while I find tracks for the RZR. When bought new as you can see it was stuffed full of Holz suspension, fox floats all the way around and SLP pipe & can. Not a crack on the body work and stored indoors all it's rotten life. Paul 406 490 0802

2008 Right.jpg 2008 Left.jpg 2008 Rear.jpg 2008 Front.jpg 2008 intake.jpg 2008 PTO.jpg 2008 Mag.jpg

Premium Features