• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1995 XCR 600, Ekholm, Simmons,144x2,D&R,CLEAN

P
Dec 7, 2007
Braham Minnesota
I am selling my 1995 Polaris XCR 600. Here is a little history on it.

I found it online and ended up buying it from a guy in Bozeman Montana last January. Me and my brother drove out there to pick it up. The guy I bought it from said that it just needed some carb work. It fired, but didnt run well. So I brought it home and re-jetted it and clutched it due the the altitude change. I couldnt get it right so I ended up bringing it to a repair shop. Turned out the crank in it was twisted. After getting it all fixed up, it was late April, no snow left.. I took one trip around the yard and put it away for the summer. I have driven it maybe 100-150 miles this year so far and its awesome! The reason I am selling it is because I have an old car that i am working on and would like to finish it up for the summer. The sled runs good and I have had a blast on it so far this year. Makes an awesome ditch banger for sure!

-The hood has been re-painted white. It has chameleon paint on it for the stripes. As you can see in the pictures it changes color in the lighting. The hood also has one crack in it. Shown in the picture. It is the only one and is still fixable.
-White checkered Cobra flared windshield.
-The speedometer had a little over 3300 miles on it. I forgot to hook up the cable after it was rebuilt. So it has about 3500 miles on it total.
-It has an Ekholm tunnel. It has one scratch in it and normal boot wear marks. You can strap a gas can on the back too if you want. The cooling lines run through the rails on it to a cooler under where you strap the gas can.
-The chaincase has been dropped and rolled back to fit the bigger track.
-The track is a 144x2" Polaris paddle track. It has no rips, tears or missing lugs.
-The rear suspension is stock XCR suspension with rail extensions on it. I took off the 2 rear outer wheels. I still have them and will include them in the sale.
-Simmons Flexi-Skis. I think they are GenI skis? One of the tabs on the loops is broken as shown in the pictures. They are still very usable. Wear rods are in good shape.
-FOX Shocks all the way around.
-Holeshot skid plate.
-1995 Polaris 600 XCR motor. Rebuilt last year. Pistons have about 200 miles on them. New seals and gaskets throughout the whole motor.
-SLP Big Bearing Kit on the crank. Crank is not the one that was twisted. It is out of another sled. Added the bearing kit to it.
-SLP Secondary clutch kit intalled.
-Primary clutch was rebuilt last April.
-SLP Triple pipes. Just over a year old. Not rusted. No holes. No dings or dents.
-Gutted airbox.
-New motor mounts.
-New bearings on the main axle thing. (whatever the drive cogs are on)
-New fuel pump.
-New fuel lines. All have been replaced.
-New throttle cable.
-New foam for the top of airbox.
-Bright white headlight bulb. Tail lights work. Needs a brake light bulb though.
-Comes with a spare belt.
-Comes with 4 BR9ES NGK spark plugs.
-Handle bars are aftermarket. Not sure on the brand, but they raise it up about 2-3 inches above stock.
-The seat is off of another Polaris snowmoile. It is higher and more comfy than the stock one. No rips or tears.
-Kill switch does not work for some reason. Could also use a new key.

-I have the title in hand.

Thats about all I can think of right now. If I think of anything else i will edit the post.

If you have any questions at all feel free to ask. I also have more pictures I can email you if you want. thebrahamkid@hotmail.com OR 320-237-2552

I am asking 1600 OBO

Located in central MN

Snowmobile003.jpg

Snowmobile004.jpg

Snowmobile006.jpg

Snowmobile005.jpg

Thanks everyone!

Ryan

Last edited:
Premium Features