• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09d8 hmturbo

S

subman

Nov 26, 2007
www.subway.com
last year i did a hmturbo i had shane heart do the install at his shop. i went with the air to water innercooler and i did his full set up. i found working with Shane to be a very postive experience. He took the time to get the sled set up and to take me out riding and show me how to tune the turbo and answered all of my questions. i went up riding with Shane 6-8 times last year... Shane also put an ezride suspension and a 162 2 1/2 inch track and i went with all the venting. I would recommend Shane to anyone who is thinking of doing a turbo, his set up attention to detail and workmanship is excellent and I found that when i would call his shop i had no trouble having some one take my call and return my calls. He would even call me from the races as last year he was racing every other weekend even took the time to call me and answer a question on the way to the Jackson Hole Hillclimb. I run the sled at 10 pounds of boost and i run two gallons of race gas to one tank of gas, i have over 1000 miles on the turbo set up and it runs flawless, Just pull the rope and go! i will get pictures of the sled posted as soon as possible. :)

- Mark .

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Subman,
I am happy to hear someone had a good experience with HM Turbos and Shane in particular. My experience was disappointing...to say the least.

But again, i happy you had a good one, and your setup is running well :)

Cheers!!

S
Nov 3, 2008
Subman,
Good to meet you and your friend last year, you going to make a trip to Lolo this December? I am heading over to get the new carbon fiber vents and hood/side panels December 26th. It would be cool to get some of us people who actually understand Shane's kit together and do some comparisons, as well as some good saddle time up at the pass. From what I have heard, he has another dozen kits set to be installed next month and he is looking at setting up a group ride....kind of like a "lunch & learn" at the hot springs. I will let you know if I hear anything more.

Premium Features