• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

diamond drive

1. C

2006 M7 diamond drive help? Output shaft bearing failure?

So during my annual november ritual of pulling the diamond drive and cleaning/inspecting i found that the large bearing on the output shaft (in the case closest to drivers) seems noisy. Knowing the planetary gears can howl a little i removed them as well as the plastic/magnet contraption behind...
  2. B

Scammed? Stripped diamond drive plug. 2010 M8

Hey there. So this 2010 M8 I bought, as I find out, has stripped threads in the diamond drive fill plug bolt and thread. It looks like someone used locktite on the bolt than stripped the thread when trying to get it out. The bolt doesn't screw unto the diamond drive but rather sits in the hole...
  3. S

2010 m8 bogging when cold

Hey I have been having issues with my 2010 m8 bogging at 1st morning starts at the end of last winter. It would struggle to get gas for about 300ft on the trail and be fine for the rest of the day. It has about 8000 k on the odo so I feel like I should redo the top end soon but has anyone...
  4. S

Melted secondary rollers??

I took my 09 M8 turbo up today, and got to where we were gonna go off into riding terrain... Belt blew going 5 mph. Looked at it, realized my both of my clutches were burning hot. I also noticed that my rollers were melted. I just did an over haul on this sled, I didn't take the secondary apart...
  5. H

M series diamond drive

GUC diamond drive for M8 or M1000. Years 2007-2011 $250 + shipping
  6. B

2 diamond drives. one is bdx lite drive

I have a stock m800 diamond drive with about 500 miles on it. Looking for 275 Also have a diamond lite drive no reverse has m8 gearing in it with about 200 miles on it lite drives included. Looking for 500. Also have some other m series parts
  7. A

05 M7 diamond drive toast!

Lost the planetary gear, transfer gear missing teeth and misc bearings and seals, parts are going to run me $350. Anything cheaper out there? Just changed oil in gear case 200 miles ago. Didn't pull the transfer gear out and inspect planetary, but I think problem started before I bought the...
  8. G

Diamond drive and gears

2008 rebuilt diamond drive off M8, reverse with motor, 60/60 gearing. New bearings and planetary. Will come ready to go with new oil. No miles since rebuild, basically new. $450 Also have DD gears 65 /55 bdx lite non reverse 57/63 stock non reverse $100 for each set of gears text 719 3three2...
  9. C

59/61 BDX reverse diamond drive gears

sold sold
  10. C

wtb planetary gear or used BDX diamond lite

Sold, I bought one thanks WA Sledr! Thanks, Ian
  11. Norway

WTB: DD stuff, the planetary gears

WTB new or in GOOD shape stock planetary gear set for -07 M1000. GEAR,OUTPUT-5P-ASSY, p/n 1702-130 Let me know if you have anything and what you want for it. Thanks!
  12. turboDS1300

BDX Diamond Lite drive and trackshaft - M Series

SOLD: BDX Diamond Lite drive and trackshaft This is now sold. Thanks Snowest.
  13. B

FOR SALE: NEW 2005-2006 M-Series (M7) Diamond Drive w/ Full BDX Internals

SOLD! For Sale: NEW 2005-2006 M-Series (M7) Diamond Drive with full BDX internals. I’ve owned two 2005 M7’s for several years. I used one as my primary sled and the other as a back-up/friend sled. My friend had a blown M7 Diamond Drive (“DD”) he found last year that he gave me. I figured I...
  14. T

Caught a potential grenade today!

So i tore into the DD on my 09' M1000 today and was glad because i found this..... So, now the question is.... do i need to replace it or is it still ok??? The gears all turn freely and feel the same, since i'm in there i have already ordered the 5203 bearing which i hadn't replaced yet...
  15. R

M7 Diamond Drive

So we went for a quick trip up the mountain today and about half way through the day a high pitched whine started on my clutch side. At first I thought it was a belt or either clutch but after having a look and driving for a bit we think its something to do with the diamond drive. We're gonna...
  16. D

New 2011 RK Tek Diamond Drive Clutch Kit for M-Series - $270

This is the exact kit.... http://www.2strokeheads.com/clutchkit.htm It also comes with the BDX Belt deflection adjuster to replace the OEM plastic one with washers. You will need to get a clutch spring adjustment tool to install this and adjust your spring tension. I got this for my M7 and...
  17. X

Various 2008 Arctic Cat M1000 Parts...

I have the following parts available for sale: Arctic Cat Green Secondary Spring (Brand New) OEM Diamond Drive Gears (Brand New with reverse) M1000 Secondary sheaves (317 miles on them-in great condition) Twisted Turbo helix OEM Orange/Black Seat OEM Can OEM Helix & Primary Spring PM or call...
  18. P

WTB Diamond Drive for 09

Looking pick up a spare 09 DD to have as a back up. Thanks, Quintin
  19. A

F/S Diamond Drive Helix Conversion Kit *old style*

05-06 style Diamond Drive 44-40 helix with spring adjuster and bearing cap. Approx 500 miles. Call Jacob @ 208.459.0662 Click thumb for larger image Click here for my used parts page
  20. A

F/S Diamond Drive 46-40 Helix $30

New 46-40 Helix with engine reverse cut-out (will work on 2009-2011 sleds and 2007 and newer). SOLD Call Jacob @ 208.459.0662 Click thumb for larger image Visit my used parts page here
Premium Features