• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

bar riser

1. 0

Polaris edge stearing post

So I have a 2003 edge x 700, and on the top of the stearing post there is a big crack. I am wondering what other years would fit. I found one off a 01 for $30. I don't know I I would have to get one off another 2003 or not. Also how do I remove it? Do I have to pull the motor? Thanks everyone!
  2. V

Oil Leak on 97 MM HELP??

Last nite i installed bar risers on my mountain max. Put brand new oil throttle cabels and a braided brake line. when we got the sled back together there was a puddle of oil on the ground. Then in the morning i went out and the oil level had dropped about 3in. We have been working on it all day...
  3. P

96 Formula Z 583 Bar riser issue

so after installing my new 4" riser on my formula, if i turn it sharp left, RPMs go up! not gonna lie i about pooped myself when i went sliding across the garage and hit the wall! haha it seems that the cables are just a tiny bit tight, can i just screw the adjustments on the cables where they...
  4. T

2", 4" 6" pivoting risers $30-$40 each

I have a few sets of handlebar risers that I have built for my sleds over the years and have since "out grown," and now I have moved to 8"rs. They are fully pivoting aluminum risers with stainless steel socket head fasteners. They are easy to adjust and very strong. They are made to fit...
Premium Features