• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

dragon vents

skyman

Premium Member
Mar 31, 2008
vents

Well I would say for shock and foot well vents SLP because they have a clean look and already have prefilter. For the side pannel vents ther are many good ones like fire n ice,too cool,mod rods just to list a few some even ofer different colors.

2fun4u

Feb 20, 2002
Mountain Home, ID
www.2coolairvents.com
We have more than those too

Just to get my 2 cents in.................. :)

We have a new dash vent that is a straight shot of cold air into your intake when you put on the SLP airhorn kit. Has prefilter that absolutely keeps out the snow. ($40)
attachment.php

Our knee vents are really tough and have clutch side prefilter. ($60/pair)
attachment.php

I had a horrible fight with a big tree this year and my shock tower held up perfectly - also comes with prefilter due to the clutch. ($70/pair - these are 6 1/2" x 5" big)
attachment.php

Our side vents fit perfectly on the side panel - so much so they look stock from a distance. We can also do logos like this one inexpensively. ($125/pair no logo - $150 with logo - we also have several different logos available)
attachment.php

We offer rebuilds if you have a bad wreck. In the thousands of vents we have sold, we have rebuilt less than 15 vents. Typical rebuild cost is $25 for a side vent.

We also offer a discount if you buy more than one pair.

Would love the opportunity to earn your business.

:) 2fun

208-587-8584

IQ dash vent (464 x 348).jpg installed (675 x 506).jpg Shock Tower IQ (600 x 450).jpg Side vents (600 x 450).jpg

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
We offer rebuilds if you have a bad wreck. In the thousands of vents we have sold, we have rebuilt less than 15 vents. Typical rebuild cost is $25 for a side vent.

The boys just plastic welded mine back together... lol

I'd go with 2cool. I've ran her vents for 3 or 4 years now with many a tree incidents without any damage. It took a small rock incident to finally make a mark... lol

Can't beat the customer service! :beer;

2fun4u

Feb 20, 2002
Mountain Home, ID
www.2coolairvents.com
RJ - :( You brought a tear to my eye - we aren't going to make Haydays this year :( Too much cost in the fuel and the 6 days to take off work. We will miss seeing all of you and hanging out - and Majors........... Okay - now i'm sad! :(

To help those of you back there though, we are offering FREE SHIPPING in the lower 48 states until the end of August - so if you need something - let me know!!! (and for those of you in Canada and Alaska - $12 shipping through 8/31) :)

:) 2fun

R
Sep 1, 2001
Maple Grove, MN
Unbelievable! I knew Rob was scared to have another conversation with me! :face-icon-small-dis

Ok, I will have to look at your stuff on the internet and deciede. Ugggh! You know I would have ordered them if you would have shown up at the ISC show in Boise!

2fun4u

Feb 20, 2002
Mountain Home, ID
www.2coolairvents.com
Well, you crazy snowmobilers started ordering vents when you should be buying a BOAT! We started taking orders around that time and we were making vents while you were out playing at the ISC! :) Been busy for awhile now.

You let me know what you need RJ - we'll make it worth it for you!

:) T

2fun4u

Feb 20, 2002
Mountain Home, ID
www.2coolairvents.com
Of course we'll be at the Salt Lake Show! :) We will be at ALL the northwest shows this year - Denver for the first time.

Just use a holesaw and put as many holes as you can. That helps keep the stability of the belly there just in case you ride like I do. ;)

If you want pictures of an installation, send me an email at schoen311@roadrunner.com and i'll send some to you.

:) T

Premium Features