• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tcp Front Bumper

Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)

Super Dave3

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2003
Klamath Falls OR
Anyone know where I can get a TCP front bumper kit for a I/Q.

Max is sold out and I dont want to wait until Oct. to get started on my new project.

Last edited:
R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
Thumbs up on the Bumper !!!!

Dave...

We should try and get a bulk order and see if we can get a price break? I know lot's of crafty people.... I'd rather see what Max has to say on repairs?

I'm also looking for another but havn't called Max at Tri City yet.... I emailed him some pictures of my bumper that failed when I nailed a 8" Pine going up Hill, hit a washed out bjump on an angle and ended up head butting the tree after I flew over the bars and got a phat lip........

Bulkhead is fine.... I've bounced off alot of trees this season... The bumper held up great!!! Plastic's would have been double the bill no doubt to repair..... It's time to embrace the beat look I think......

I was hoping for a core exchange program..... I'll probably just try and find a buddy to fix mine this summer...... But it would be nice to have a back up bumper to hold the hood if a guy munch's a bumper......

Great Bumper..... I was worried about B.H. Damage but after how the tab's failed I'm glad I went with this set up!!

Last edited:
Premium Features