• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Monster Bowl

D

doornenbal

Dec 3, 2007
What riding area at Revy is monster bowl located in and if someone would like a general description of how to get there

V

Veedy

Jan 27, 2004
Revelstoke, BC
www.farwestfilms.com
Monster bowl in on Boulder mountain. If you get to the super bowl, turn down into the airport, and swing around the backside to your left. take some gnarly drops down into monster bowl. To access it from the top, go through super bowl, keep going back along the ridge as if you were headed to Turbo hill and look to your right. Don't get too close to the edge, it's a cornice and a 1500 foot drop down to the lake. Hope this helps !

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Monster bowl in on Boulder mountain. If you get to the super bowl, turn down into the airport, and swing around the backside to your left. take some gnarly drops down into monster bowl. To access it from the top, go through super bowl, keep going back along the ridge as if you were headed to Turbo hill and look to your right. Don't get too close to the edge, it's a cornice and a 1500 foot drop down to the lake. Hope this helps !

Its not nice to lie to people, thats just Kirkup Creek down there !!

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Maybe i'm not following you here, but I don't lie to people. This is exactly how to get to Monster. Ive been back there a couple of times, lol.

I was kidding. lmao, been in there a time or two as well.

Last edited:
D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Pretty easy climbing in there on Monday, snow sure was heavy, was snowing hard when I left. .

Last edited:
M
Sep 21, 2002
Edmonton
Maybe i'm not following you here, but I don't lie to people. This is exactly how to get to Monster. Ive been back there a couple of times, lol.

HEH HEH I think he is talking about the elevation difference...

I believe it is 1000+ - ft. elevation diff. from the highest point of the ridge to the lake, in the bowl.

Still never the less, a good drop.:eek:

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
I believe it's been GPS'd over 1500 ft.
Yup, almost exactly 1500 ft from the lake to the cornice in the Monster chute. That is vertical, not distance. See you in the morning Veedy. T and I are on our way. woohoo

Premium Features